About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Monday, March 5, 2012

June Embroidery from Sarah Jane Studios


I started working on a cross stitch the other day and I found this sweet embroidery that I forgot to share.  I made this for my sister but haven't finished it off yet. I plan to put it onto a beach bag and probably give it to her this summer!


The little girl embroidery pattern is from Sarah Jane Studios. I love all of her designs and fabrics- so sweet and innocent! I like all of her months of the year series, but I thought this little one was so cute.  The Holly Hocks were a free pattern that I don't remember where it came from.


The Holly Hocks remind me of summers growing up because we always had an abundance of them and they are so pretty! Can't wait for the Holly Hocks to grow in at our new house.


This weekend was pretty good- I went for a long walk with my husband and dogs. We were trying to find deer sheds but we didn't find any. The outdoors were beautiful though and it is always nice to be able to spend quality time with my loves.


Hope you all are having a good Monday and that the week treats you well!

I will be linking up with some of these parties!

shabby creek cottage
Cheers- 
Zoe

19 comments:

Kellie said...

TOOOOO CUTE!

Kathy said...

Very cute. Great hollyhocks. It will make a nice beach bag.

Anonymous said...

Hello

That's a lovely project and will make a lovely bag.

{northern cottage} said...

oh i can't wait for summer - darling stitching! just signed up as your newest linky follower!

fresh new linky party just opened - would love to have ya come play if you'd like!

www.NorthernCottage.net

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous! Such a cute image!

Sarah Jane said...

Love it!

A Ruffled Nest said...

So, So cute! I wish my sister would make me a cute beach bag like that!

Sherrie

Unknown said...

This is cute.

Spittin-Toad said...

Too Cute...I've been in the mood to stitch again and your little stitchery makes me want to do it even more!!!
Thanks for the insperation!
Denise
I am your newest follower. :)

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

How lovely! I wish I was better at embroidery! Thanks for sharing at Things I've Done Thursday! www.bearrabbitbear.com

Deana said...

Nice embroidery work and a very cute pattern too. Thanks for linking up @CountryMommaCooks…..have a wonderful weekend:)

April said...

This is soooo precious! Pinning this for when I learn to embroider! I think this would be soo cute on a bucket hat for my dd for the beach! I would love for you to stop by and link to my Sew Crafty Saturday Party!

Jessica at Me Sew Crazy said...

this is so very sweet, you did a fantastic job! saw you over at flamingo toes link party, and had to click it open. you may have inspired me to pick up my own embroidery needle. so cute!

Unknown said...

Your sister is sooo lucky! I would just love this as a bag for the beach.. it would be perfect.. and really what a sweet embroidery!
Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo!

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

Thanks so much for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday, I featured this tonight on my blog! Come on over and grab a button :) http://www.mygirlishwhims.com/2012/03/your-whims-wednesday-50-and-features.html

Jaime Lyn at Crafty Scrappy Happy said...

what a cute cute cute project!!! :o) I am SO ready for summer!!!!!
Thanks for linking up!!!
Jaime from Crafty Scrappy Happy

Unknown said...

Zoe! This is beautiful and brilliant! Please share it with my readers over on Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways! I think everyone would love it:) http://frugallysustainable.com/2012/03/frugal-days-sustainable-ways-18/

Deana said...

You are being featured @CountryMommaCooks Link & greet Party....Again:)

April said...

Thanks for linking to Sew Crafty Saturday! I featured you today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...