About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Scout's Sweet Features and Sunday Linky #3

Thank you all so so much for linking up your awesome projects last week. I am continually amazed by all the great ideas out there!

I hope all of your Springs are getting off to a great start! We have tons of flowers popping up in the garden, but it has been rainy all week. They say it is supposed to be sunny this weekend so hopefully I will be able to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather.

Here are some features from last week's party:


The strawberry one was definitely my favorite!! So cute!

Such a great idea- help make your blogging time less stressful and more streamlined!

I am in awe of those who draft their own patterns- and it turned out really pretty too!

So cute! And perfect for those of us with Shrek/Fiona hands!

I also featured some projects this week on my
Go see if you were featured!!

If you were featured grab a button and show it off!
Scout's Stitches Featured Button

And now for the main event-
 Week #3 of Scout's Sweet Sundays
There are no rules- anything and everything you would like to link up is welcome!

I would LOVE it if you would follow me- either through Linky Followers, GFC or on Facebook.
Also I would love it if you checked out some other links- I have some very talented friends!!

Show me what SWEET STUFF you have been up to!




 Signature 2

3 comments:

Deana said...

Thanks for hosting....have a wonderful weekend:)

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Thank you for hosting such a sweet party.

Snowflakes & Dragonflies said...

Following you back from Snowflakes & Dragonflies. I added your party to my list! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...