About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Scout's Sweet Sundays Features and Linky #2

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Hope you all had a great day!

Well the first link party was a big success. I picked out some of my favorites to feature and I don't know how those of you with link parties pick out the features every week! There were so many great projects!

Here are a few of my favorites:
**Remember if you want to pin any of these images please go to the original source to pin them!**

Lined Long Sleeve Kimono Style Dress from Counting Crickets
Oh so pretty and I love that waistline!

 P.S. I Love You Bag from Craft Couture by T.C.
I love the reverse applique and crazy quilting on this one- so cute!


Refinished Coffee Table from Lavender and Lemon Drops
This is exactly what I want in my living room- she found hers for $30- maybe I will get so lucky!

I also featured 3 other projects on my Facebook Page- go see if you were one of them!

If you were Featured- Grab a Button!

Scout's Stitches Featured Button

Now it is time for the 2nd edition of Scout's Sweet Sundays- let's see what you have been up to!

Just a reminder- I would love if you added my button to your sidebar or to your linky page so you can remember to come back and spread the word!!
Also, by linking up you are agreeing I can use your images for features on my blog and Facebook!
Scout's Stitches Link Party Button

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring the P.S. I Love You bag! I'm really flattered. :))

anportraits said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I linked the Star Wars party to your link party. :) Cheers!

AngieOuellette-Tower said...

Hello! - I'm your newest follower through "Inspired by Felicity" - thank you for hosting a blog hop!
Angie
godsgrowinggarden.blogspot.com
PS - I will place your hop button on my "Community" page

Diane said...

Thanks so much for inviting me to your party. I am your newest linky follower. http://mamaldiane.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...