About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday 10- 10 Pins from Last Week!

I redid the design on the blog- what do you think?? I may want to change some things around but I am pretty happy with it!

I finished the Rapunzel Dress I made for my niece on Saturday. She got to try it on Sunday and it fit great! Now we just need to do a photo shoot and I can share it!!

This week I decided to do a random Tuesday 10- Just listing 10 recent pins from Pinterest! Here we go!


1) I would love this as a coffee table and it doesn't look like it would be that hard to DIY- so pretty! Source


2) I really wish I could make furniture. Ana White has some AWESOME patterns. When I was little I used to build chairs and houses for my cats out of 2X4s, so I probably still have some of those skills:)

3) Deer Graphic- my husband is a big hunter and I thought I could do something cool with this graphic from the Graphic Fairy. She has a lot of cool vintage graphics- kind of want to pin some more!


4) Color scheme for the new blog design. Didn't match it exactly but wanted a similar feel- how did I do??


5) I need some more meatless meals! This one looks so delicious- Zucchini, Squash, Tomato and Potato Bake- Yummm!  


6) This is so cute because it is something I say to my husband!


7) I want to quilt- love the fabric choices!


8)Someday when I have a daughter I am going to build her the best dollhouse EVER. This one is cute.


9) Love PurlBee Crafts. So many cute and easy ideas. These would make great gifts.



10) I want a mantle shelf soon. I think I could build one. Enter my cat house building skills again.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Hopefully I will have some more crafts for you soon!

Signature 2

3 comments:

Kellie said...

I like your new color scheme!

The mum of all trades said...

Some gorgeous ideas here.
Thanks so much for linking to my blog party last weekend. Hope to see you soon!

The mum of all trades said...

Some gorgeous ideas here.
Thanks so much for linking to my blog party last weekend. Hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...