I finished the Rapunzel Dress I made for my niece on Saturday. She got to try it on Sunday and it fit great! Now we just need to do a photo shoot and I can share it!!
This week I decided to do a random Tuesday 10- Just listing 10 recent pins from Pinterest! Here we go!
1) I would love this as a coffee table and it doesn't look like it would be that hard to DIY- so pretty! Source
2) I really wish I could make furniture. Ana White has some AWESOME patterns. When I was little I used to build chairs and houses for my cats out of 2X4s, so I probably still have some of those skills:)
3) Deer Graphic- my husband is a big hunter and I thought I could do something cool with this graphic from the Graphic Fairy. She has a lot of cool vintage graphics- kind of want to pin some more!
4) Color scheme for the new blog design. Didn't match it exactly but wanted a similar feel- how did I do??
5) I need some more meatless meals! This one looks so delicious- Zucchini, Squash, Tomato and Potato Bake- Yummm!
6) This is so cute because it is something I say to my husband!
7) I want to quilt- love the fabric choices!
8)Someday when I have a daughter I am going to build her the best dollhouse EVER. This one is cute.
9) Love PurlBee Crafts. So many cute and easy ideas. These would make great gifts.
10) I want a mantle shelf soon. I think I could build one. Enter my cat house building skills again.
Linking Up With Under The Table and Dreaming.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Hopefully I will have some more crafts for you soon!