About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Friday, October 14, 2011

New Food Friday #11- Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad

I love Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps but I recently have been trying to cut back on grains so I decided to make a low carb version of a Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap- so basically make it into a salad!



NEW FOOD FRIDAY CHALLENGE

It was so good and had a lot of really healthy ingredients too!

Here is the basic recipe-
2 cups baby spinach
3 oz. grilled chicken, cut into strips
2 slices cooked bacon, torn into pieces
1/2 avacado, sliced
1/2 tomato, diced
5 olives
2 slices red onion
Ranch dressing.

Place all toppings in a bowl, drizzle with ranch!

This is a little high in fat because of the bacon, avacado, olives and ranch but if you watch your portions on the bacon and ranch the rest of it is healthy fat. This was a salad I really enjoyed and it was super easy to make.


What kind of New Food are you cooking up in your kitchen??

Linking up with some of these parties!

Thanks for stopping by!
Signature 2

8 comments:

Kellie said...

Hey Lady... probably won't try this one, but thanks for sharing your recipes. Tried the fruit bar recipe and the fam said their better than nutrigrains! Bravo!

Camille Nolan Photography said...

Looks so delicious!!

Unknown said...

This looks soo yummy! Love salad soo much and anything with bacon is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing!

Shiloh said...

yum! Chicken, Bacon and Ranch. Your title said it all.:) This sounds really good.:)
everydaygameplan.net

Shabby chic Sandy said...

That looks so delicious I could just dive into my computer!

Ruthie Hart said...

you sold me at bacon and ranch!

Jillian@FoodFolksandFun said...

This salad looks SO delicious, I’m book-marking this to make later! I found you via “This Chick Cooks Link Party”. I’m your newest follower and would love a “follow back”!

Have a great week,

Jillian @ www.foodfolksandfun.blogspot.com

Maggie Lamarre said...

oh my that is so yummo!
Would luv for my readers to follow this, inviting you to link at
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/10/halloween-ideas-and-home-decor-party.html
Thanks
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...