About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Stuffed Pizza Bites- New Food Friday

I am always looking for yummy appetizers to bring to parties and gatherings. I pinned this recipe from Give Me Some Oven via Our Best Bites and I got to try it out this week!
I had wanted to make the pizza crust from scratch and I found this great recipe for half whole wheat pizza dough on Smitten Kitchen here but then I ran out of time so I ended up using refrigerated dough from the store. They were still good and my husband loved them!

Here they are:
Stuffed Pizza Bites
1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
Marinara or pizza sauce
2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
olive oil
garlic powder
Italian Seasonings
mozzarella cheese
toppings of your choice (I just used mini pepperonis, I had planned to do some veggies but I ran short on time!)

Preheat oven to directions on pizza dough- usually about 425 degrees F.

Roll out dough until it is at least 12" X 8". Cut into about 24 squares.

Place cheese and toppings on each square and then bring edges together and seal toppings in.

Place together in greased pie or cake pan.

Brush with olive oil, top with garlic powder, parmesan cheese and italian seasonings.

Bake for length of time on pizza dough package (Usually 12-15 minutes) until tops is golden brown.

Dip in warmed marinara to serve.

Enjoy and try not to eat too many!



I will be linking up with some of these parties!


Thanks for stopping by!
Signature 2

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look great! My kids would love them.

Home on the Range Exchange said...

I've been wanting to make some of these for awhile now, you have inspired me. They look delish!

CraftyGirlSquared said...

Oh these look delicious! We might have to eat these the next time we do dinner together! :) Thanks for linking up! We also do a foodie linky party at our blog every Friday so feel free to stick your recipe in there and it'll be a part of that archive!

craftygsquared.blogspot.com

Jen the CraftinCowgirl said...

My kids love store bought pizza rolls, but I don't like how greasy and unhealthy they are. I'm so excited to try these! Thanks for sharing!

Kellie said...

Yum! Can't wait to try another of your great recipes!

The Print Blog said...

Those stuffed pizza bites look delicious. I wonder how they would taste with alfredo sauce instead of pizza sauce. Experiment time.

Deana said...

My boys will love these....Thanks for Linking up @CountryMommaCooks….Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

LOVE this! Saw you on country mama cooks! I'm your newest follower!

Marilyn
4you-withlove.blogspot.com

Tisha said...

These look so tasty. I am going to try them. Thanks for sharing.

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

MMMMmmm..these look so tasty!

Unknown said...

These look so tasty, my 3 year old goes nuts over anything he can "dip." I'm your newest follower! -Kelly @ Semi Homemade Mom

Teri said...

Oh my goodness~these look delicious!
These Pizza Bites would be great for Super Bowl parties! I'd love if you would drop by and link up to my Super Bowl Eats and Treats Party!
http://www.thefreshmancook.blogspot.com/2012/01/super-bowl-eats-treats-blog-party.html

Hope to see you there! Thanks!

Jennifer Salter said...

YUMMINESS!!!!

You had the most vied link this week at the Pinned it Made it party :) Drop by and grab your featured button!

Michelle said...

Stopping by from Tasty Tuesday.
These look like fun! Thanks for the idea--my son will love them.

Teri said...

Thanks so much for linking up to my Super Bowl Eats and Treats Party! I just love these Stuffed Pizza Bites!
Have a great Super Bowl Sunday!

SEO Harvester said...


Pizza Equipment

I need Pizza Equipment for Apple Pizza. any one can help me?

Unknown said...

These look sooo yummy.. anything that has to with pizza is for me! thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo party!

Lady Behind The Curtain said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your recipe has been featured at Today's Menu Round Up.
http://www.ladybehindthecurtain.com/?p=23989 Please go and grab a "featured" button.
http://www.ladybehindthecurtain.com/?page_id=1844
Thank you for sharing your recipe with us at Cast Party Wednesday!
---Sheryl---

Gray Cardigan said...

These look so good!! I can't wait to make them as we are major pizza lovers!!! Thanks for sharing this!!

Janet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...