About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Things I Love Thursday- Project Runway

I am starting a new series on my blog called Things I Love Thursdays- I have seen some people do this and I think it is always good to share the things we love!

This week it is only fitting that I share that I love...... Project Runway!


Photo from Lifetime website


The premeire of Project Runway All-Stars is on tonight on Lifetime at 9/8c and I can't wait. I love seeing all of the designs that are made and then see all the work that goes into constructing the garments. I wish I was even half as talented as the designers at making clothing. I geuss I just need to learn more about sewing- especially about sewing clothes.

I think the fact that it is an All-Stars edition should make it pretty interesting too since they all have already been a part of the competition.

Here is a link to the Project Runway Blog. Hopefully this season is a good one!

Hope you all are having a great Thursday!!
Thanks for stopping by!

 Signature 2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...