About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Cream Cheese Frosting- New Food Friday

Looking for a great Cream Cheese frosting recipe? I love cream cheese frosting, but not the kind from the jar.


Here is the one I came up with-

1 cup butter softened
2 containers (8 oz) cream cheese softened
2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
milk to desired consisitancy

Add all ingredients to bowl and mix with mixer. Add milk slowly until desired consistancy is reached!

This cream cheese frosting was very delicious- creamy and smooth!

I used mine to add a little oomph to my banana bread for the holidays!

Linking with some of these parties!

NEW FOOD FRIDAY CHALLENGE

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

Signature 2

8 comments:

Betsy said...

I love cream cheese frosting. I can't wait to try this recipe!

Lynn said...

Mmmmmm! Thanks Zoe! I love using cream cheese frosting on my spice cake and carrot cake.

S said...

Yummy! Thank you for sharing your recipe!

Megan @ These Are Some Good Times said...

I love Cream Cheese Frosting ... I hope that you will share this at my party, Some Good Stuff: http://some-good-times.blogspot.com/2012/01/some-good-stuff-2.html

Megan

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Cream cheese frosting is the best frosting ever. LOVE it so much I could eat it with a spoon, no cake needed. :) Thanks for sharing on Crazy Sweet Tuesday!

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Yummy!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday.

Melanie
www.bearrabbitbear.com

Unknown said...

Ohhh..I love this recipe.. it's the same one I use for carrot cake icing! Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party!

MrsJenB said...

Oh, I am such a sucker for a good cream cheese frosting! I love your idea of using it on banana bread - would never have thought of it. I'm pretty sure my husband will marry me all over again when I put the two together! ;) Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...