Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Sister's Amazing Children's Books

I am not posting a Tuesday 10 today because I have something even more exciting to share with you!

My sister has written and illustrated a couple children's books. She wrote them as gifts for her children and got them published on lulu.com.

The first one is called I Love You More. Here are a few of the pages.










































The second one is called Prayers for My Princess. Here are a few of the pages.






Isn't she amazing- I love all the illustrations and the messages are ones that children need to hear all the time.

She does offer these for sale on lulu.com too!

Prayers for My Princess
I Love You More

I will be linking up with some of these parties!
Signature 2

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Awesome! Her children will treasure them for years to come... and perhaps many other children too!

Home on the Range Exchange said...

OH MY GOSH!!! These are awesome. I feel kinda special to know her. I'm going to pass this on!

Lynn said...

These are so well written and illustrated! Kudos to your sister!

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

These are wonderful!! Glad to have you at Things I’ve Done Thursday!

http://www.bearrabitbear.com

Carrie said...

These are wonderful!! Thank you for sharing them at Sharing Saturday!!

Rebekah Greiman said...

I just saw you post this link on the Girl Creative. It's so funny, because I did a similar project-but added Audio to my books. We gave them out as gifts for Christmas-here's my link if you want to check it out for my DIY Kid's Book w/ Audio:
http://www.potholesandpantyhose.com/2012/01/diy-childrens-book-a-family-heirloom/

Talk with you later-Rebekah @ www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...