About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Sister's Amazing Children's Books

I am not posting a Tuesday 10 today because I have something even more exciting to share with you!

My sister has written and illustrated a couple children's books. She wrote them as gifts for her children and got them published on lulu.com.

The first one is called I Love You More. Here are a few of the pages.










































The second one is called Prayers for My Princess. Here are a few of the pages.






Isn't she amazing- I love all the illustrations and the messages are ones that children need to hear all the time.

She does offer these for sale on lulu.com too!

Prayers for My Princess
I Love You More

I will be linking up with some of these parties!
Signature 2

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Awesome! Her children will treasure them for years to come... and perhaps many other children too!

Home on the Range Exchange said...

OH MY GOSH!!! These are awesome. I feel kinda special to know her. I'm going to pass this on!

Lynn said...

These are so well written and illustrated! Kudos to your sister!

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

These are wonderful!! Glad to have you at Things I’ve Done Thursday!

http://www.bearrabitbear.com

Carrie said...

These are wonderful!! Thank you for sharing them at Sharing Saturday!!

Rebekah Greiman said...

I just saw you post this link on the Girl Creative. It's so funny, because I did a similar project-but added Audio to my books. We gave them out as gifts for Christmas-here's my link if you want to check it out for my DIY Kid's Book w/ Audio:
http://www.potholesandpantyhose.com/2012/01/diy-childrens-book-a-family-heirloom/

Talk with you later-Rebekah @ www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...