About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Movie Night Gift Basket Idea- With Printable

This Christmas we gave out some Movie Night Gift Baskets. I like this present because it is something you can give that encourages family time and is fun for everyone.


I made up a printable just to make it a little cuter!

So what you need-
Box to put everything in (a pretty basket would work too)
Packing (I used shredded red and green paper for Christmas)
Movies (I included one for the kids, one for the adults)
Popcorn
Hot Cocoa
Movie Theater Candy Boxes
Throw Blankets

You can add really whatever snacks you want or a nice popcorn bowl would be nice too.


Here are the printables- I did one for a Christmas Gift and one for a Birthday Gift.





Just click on the image to copy it full size!

I will be linking up with some of these parties!

Thanks for stopping by!

Signature 2

13 comments:

Rose @ Walnut Acre said...

I love this idea. What a fun gift to give or receive!

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

What a great idea & new spin on a gift basket! Glad to have you at Things I’ve Done Thursday!

http://www.bearrabitbear.com

tiffany said...

awesome! I love the movie elf as well!

Kathryn Pepper said...

SO cute! I would LOVE if you would link it up at my NEW link party for my readers!!

Kathryn
http://www.destinationcraft.blogspot.com/2012/01/destination-cutesy-monday.html

Erin said...

This is awesome! Thank you so much. I'm going to pin this so I wont' forget!

Unknown said...

Awesome...just pinned it! Thanks, I am your newest follower!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

What a fun gift - everyone I know loves movies!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

How fun!! My mom and I did a couple of fun gift basket type gifts this past Christmas. I love it.

-Lauren

Courtney said...

I LOVE this! I would love if you would share this at the Crazy Cute link party happening at Between U & Me right now! I've got a totally awesome giveaway this week, too!
OOH! AND, I'm your newest follower! ;)
www.betweenuandme.com

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for linking up to the Manic Monday link party…it was a huge success! Make sure you check back Sunday when I feature the top 3 posts. I’ll be hosting another Manic Monday linky party this week- the theme is “Favorite Things”…details will be posted at noon.
-Melissa
www.serendipityandspice.blogspot.com

D+B said...

Cute blog!!! I found you on a link party!! I am your newest follower!!! I would love it if you would check out my blog to and follow me back, that would be great!! I would love to feature your blog sometime!!

-Brooke
For-the-luv-of.blogspot.com

GodSon said...

I am fond of Scout's Stitches, I am thankful to get this post when i was looking for gift basket

Doris M. Bennett said...

Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here: hampers perth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...