About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Find me at Home Savvy A to Z!

Hello readers- I would just like to let you know I am geust posting over at Home Savvy A to Z today.

Erin's blog is full of great ideas about cooking, crafting and blogging. I would love if you went over there and checked out my post about how to make an Embroidered Applique picture!


 Signature 2

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I love this Zoe!!! And I like the leaves and grass detail too!

Sarah said...

Love it! I like the texture and the composition and just the feel of it, since I love fall and children and crafting. Beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...