About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Caramel Apple Treat- Improv Cooking Challenge

I am sooo excited to be taking part in The Improv Cooking Challenge at Lady Behind the Curtain.

The Improve Cooking Challenge


This month's challenge was Caramel and Apples. We could make up a recipe, or try a new recipe using caramel and apples in the ingredients.

For mine I decided to make a quick, easy treat that I would eat for breakfast or an evening snack. I have fixed this twice and I love it!!

Individual Caramel Apple Treat:
Only four ingredients:
1 Apple- I used Fuji
1/2 cup yogurt
1 Tbsp Caramel sauce
Cinnamon



Cut the apple into bite size pieces and place in bowl. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon.  Place in microwave for 3 minutes, or until apples are tender.



Take apples out of microwave and top with yogurt, cinnamon and caramel sauce.  If you don't like plain yogurt you can use vanilla, I am sure it would be good too. I love this snack because it tastes like a treat but it has a good amount of protein in it from the yogurt.


Make sure you check out all of the other entries from the Improv Cooking Challenge!!



Thanks for stopping by!

Signature 2

7 comments:

Kellie said...

Yum! Our fav is simply melting caramel in the fondue pot with a plate of cut up fuji apples... scrumptious!

Lisa~~ said...

So simple and delicious!

If you haven't already, I'd love for you to check out my Improv Cooking Challenge recipe: Caramel Stuffed Apple Cider Cookies.

Lisa~~
Cook Lisa Cook

Pup Fan said...

Looks super tasty!

Anonymous said...

Yum! This looks really easy and delish!

BreAna {Sugar and Spice and All Things Iced} said...

I love this idea!! A healthy sweet treat that is perfect for dessert or breakfast! What a great recipe for this month's challenge!

promosyon said...

Just now I finding about the yummy and delicious recipes. This looks so good, Tomorrow we plan to celebrate my sister 's successes and I think I'm going to try this.

Desi said...

What a simple, delicious snack!

http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com/2011/10/caramel-apple-marshmallow-dip-improv.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...