About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Photo Challenge Week #11- Something Orange

This week I had pumpkins on the brain- obviously something orange. But then I went to Chase County Lake and got some beautiful pictures of the sunset. That is definitely orange too, so I will share it today for the photo challenge. I did use one of the sunset pictures on my last post too, so if you already saw that just enjoy it twice :).







Linking up with A Step in The Journey- go check out the other great Orange pictures!!

Signature 2

5 comments:

Amy said...

Love this shot. Absolutely beautiful.

Little City Farm said...

That is just stunning. What a great shot. (s)

Tina´s PicStory said...

so wonderful pictures! if you like join us at *PicStory* this week :)

Sarah said...

Beautiful! The reflection is awesome, so pleasant to look at. I love fall.

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Beautiful picture! Perfect shot of orange :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...