About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Scout's Sweet Sunday #5

After a short delay I am pleased to announce that Scout's Sweet Sundays are back!! I am doing it a little bit differently though. This is no longer a link party but more of a feature party! I plan to feature projects I see that inspire me.
Some weeks I may make it fun and even do a theme!

I also plan on doing a short recap of what I posted about that week to keep everyone up to speed!

So here we are, without further ado!!

Scout's Sweet Sunday Features:


I love this book- and the technique for the embroidery! She has a link to the pattern she used.


She is making a pattern for this to sell- so cute!! This one reminds me of the Wizard of Oz!!

These look just so good and asparagus is in season.

I can't believe this skirt used to be a t-shirt- what a transformation!
This dress is just darling- I love the collar and the piping. It doesn't hurt that the model is a cutie pie! Can't wait for the tutorial.

If you were featured feel free to grab a button and show it off!
Scout's Stitches Featured Button


And in Case You Missed It-
This week on the blog:

Upcycled Pumpkin Spice Cardigan Tutorial
Book Review Guest Post at Garden Therapy
Signature 2

6 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Oh so sweet features Zoe! I'm off to check out that skirt right now!

Kellie said...

All such great ideas... love the book, great for keeping little ones entertained during church.

Unknown said...

Neat stuff, especially the skirt. I'm not seeig the t-shirt there. Hmmm . . . .

Julie E said...

That flip boo is awesome. My girlfriend would totally freak out over the asparagus squares. Thanks for sharing these awesome projects!

Unknown said...

Great features!! I love that book!

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

Thanks for the Feature!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...