About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I am on Project Recycled!!!

Project Recycled

So last week I found out that I am going to be a contestant on Season #2 of Project Recycled over at The T-Shirt Diaries.  The first challenge goes live April 2nd!

 I am really excited but also a little bit nervous.  My main concern is time- how am I going to get all of the projects done on time and not neglect everything else in my life?

I already have started on a few of the challenges and I am excited about the ideas I have for the rest! And this gives me a chance to clear out my "Upcycle bin" and make some new clothes!!

I will be posting updates periodically and I will really appreciate your support during this challenge. The projects are anonymous so I can't tell you which one is mine- but I will be asking you to vote for your favorites!!
Signature 2

3 comments:

Annie said...

This is exciting! I cannot wait to see what you create - and YES! I will totally vote for you and spread the word to get more votes!

Unknown said...

Good luck....I'm cheering for you! :D

Paula@SweetPea said...

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing what you create.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...