About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Julie from White Lights on Wednesday!


I have a guest post from Julie coming up tomorrow and I am super excited! Here is a little bit about her so you can know what to expect!!!

*****************************************************************
Hi everyone over in Scout’s Stitches blog land!  

I’m Julie from White Lights on Wednesday! 


  
I’m Zoe’s partner for Trading Blogs.  I’m so happy to meet all of you.  
I can’t wait to share a super yummy treat with you tomorrow!

 


White Lights on Wednesday is my happy place.  I write what I know, cooking.  I adore baking and cooking.  Being in the kitchen makes me happy.  The sounds, the smells, the tastes.  Love it!  There are really so many things I love to do.  I’m learning to sew, I like to think I’m sort of crafty, I want to become an amazing photographer, and I have a bit of a purse obsession.

I have all kinds of new fun things going on at the blog.

Sugar-Coated Sundays: Sweets for my sweet readers
Mildly Crafty Monday: Me trying not to suck at a craft project (Haha)
Wednesday Whatsits: My brand new link party that will be starting March 21st
3.6.5 Thursday: Project 365 weekly review and 3, 6, or 5 things I’m currently obsessing over
Fridays: Yummy Food – no fancy name
Namaste Saturday: (it rhymes, hehe)  My brilliant nutritionist aunt (who teaches yoga, get the name now?) will be sharing healthy tidbits and good for you recipes

I’d love for you to stop by, check things out, and maybe grab a button.







Stuff about me so we can be friends!

I have two little boys, Thing 1 and Thing 2.  They are crazy and wonderful and clones of their father.

I can play musical instruments – viola, violin, piano, harp, marimba (any mallet percussion really) and lots of other random percussion instruments

I got to open to TOOL back in 2002.  Danny Carey is wicked nice.

I was born in California, but grew up in Arizona.  Yes, it's disgustingly hot in the summer.

My favorite color is red.

I’m obsessed, seriously obsessed, with freshly cleaned sheets.  They are my favorite happy thing.

I write and draw, but only for myself.  I’m super protective of my RED books. 

My favorite dessert is chocolate chip cookies.  I made them once every week or two when I was pregnant with Thing 2.

And, like Zoe, I'm a little exclamation point happy!!!!!!!!!

!!!     !     !!!!!!!!     !!     !


To get your taste buds going, here are some of my most popular posts and a couple personal favorites...










ChocolateWasted Cake




See you all tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Julie E said...

I tagged you in Blog Tag.

http://whitelightsonwednesday.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-tag-okay.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...