About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Gameday Dress!!

After I made the Rockstar Dress (tutorial posted here), my sister asked if I thought I could make a dress for Marley out of an extra football jersey for my nephew's team. So here is the Gameday Dress- toddler edition!!


I followed the basic tutorial linked above and just made it a little bit bigger on her so that my sister can put a turtleneck under it for those chilly football games. I also put little bows on the straps instead of buttons. Marley loves it and she can play really well in it- so comfy!!





I also made her a little matching bow to go with the dress.

So what do you think- does your little one need a gameday dress for this coming football season! Go out and make one!!

*****I now am on FACEBOOK! If  you want to follow me on Facebook I would love it! Look for the box on the sidebar and just click like!!!*****

Linking Up at These Parties!

The Stuff of Success


Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by and have a good day!!!
Signature 2

22 comments:

2Chick Couture said...

VERY CUTE!

Lolly Jane said...

Soooooo cute! Such talent- would love to make this for my little Cards fan :) Thanks for linkin up with us!!!

Happy Labor Day weekend!
XO

Mom said...

This is adorable, Zoe and it was so cute on her at the game! Very nice way to be supportive of the team and still look like a little girl. It didn't slow her down either. Great job!

April said...

So cute! I love the bows! I may have to borrow that idea when I make my dd's game day out fits!

Lillie said...

Awww..she's so pretty.
What a great game day dress idea!

Jennifer Salter said...

How cute! Great idea :)

I've nominted you for the Verstile Bloggers Award :) Details are on my blog.

Robin Ange said...

Adorable as always. I love the cris cross back. Thank you so much for linking up to upcycled awesome.

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

So cute! I’d love for you to link your adorable project to Things I’ve Made Thursdays! We have a Crafts for Under Twenty Somethings section that features kids and teens “stuff”, and your post would be perfect for this!

Hope you’ll stop by on Thursday and link up!!
Melanie
bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

adayinthelife said...

That is too cute. Very cool idea.
Come visit my blog (allycat79225.blogspot.com) adayinthelife

Tara said...

I LOVE the dress! So cute! I need to make my girls some! They never have anything like that for girls!!

I'd love to have you share this and any other of your amazing posts over at my linky party Create and Share. It posts every Wednesday. We open the party Tuesday evening at 8 pm for those who like to link up early. Hope you stop by... http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com/2011/09/create-and-share-features-too.html

Tara @Trendy Treehouse
http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

this is darling! thanks for sharing, if i have a girl i will have to remember this!!! I LOVE IT!

Jaime Lyn at Crafty Scrappy Happy said...

I am SUCH a huge football fan I am going to have to do this for my little ones someday! And wow is Marley the cutest! Awhhhhhh!!!!!! I don't know which I like more, her dress or her sweet little smile!!

Shelly @Crafty Creative Studio said...

What mad skills you have! I think it is great that you figured out how to make it fit, yet leave room for a turtleneck. The dress is super cute!

Unknown said...

That is just the sweetest! My hubby would love it if I did this with a Raiders jersey. :)

Unknown said...

Cutest football dress EVER.. hands down! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party.. can't wait to see what you share next!

Laura Beth said...

What a creative idea!! Featuring your on Fabulous Friday Finds @ www.astepinthejourney.blogspot.com

Shannon Olson said...

That is such a great idea! And it turned out really cute too =)
http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/09/halloween-is-coming.html

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday! Love your project!

Come back on Thursday for more fun!! :)

Melanie
bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

Sara @ Mom Endeavors said...

What great idea! Super cute!!! :)
Thanks so much for linking up to the College Football Tailgate party! :)

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Adorable! I'm hosting a new weekly meme called Thematic Thursday. Each week has a theme and accept any type of link-up that relates to the theme. This week's theme is Super Bowl - Football. I'd love to see you link this up!

momto8 said...

that looks great!!

Become Famous said...

Wow sho sho cutyyyyy :) excellent choice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...