About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My first award! So exciting!

This week I was nominated for the award for The Versatile Blogger! I am so excited! Thanks Jennifer!


Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you:
Thank you Jennifer- Finding My Way in Texas- I really am happy you thought of me!


2. Tell Seven things about yourself:
1) I am going to cook Sloppy Joe's for dinner tonight.
2) I have a bad soda addiction- the sugary kind too :(
3) Fall is my favorite time of the year.
4) I have dyed my hair the same color for about 8 years now. Everone says it looks natural!
5) I loooove Pumpkin Spice Lattes! Too bad we are on a budget now!
6) I haven't figured out what I want to do with my life yet.
7) I have 3 sisters- two moved away recently and I miss them like crazy!


3. Pass the award on to 15 blogs you like:
1)Kellie at Smocked By Design
2)Robin at Snips and Snails
3)Lynn at Kearnel's Korner
6) June at Creations By June
8) GeekySweetheart at GeekySweetheart
11) Amanda at Imperfectly Beautiful
12) Stacie at Jame
13) Jill at Made it On Monday
14) Katy at redBuddy notes
15) Kristy at Sew Kansas

Have a good day and thanks for stopping by!

Signature 2

2 comments:

Home on the Range Exchange said...

THANK YOU!! and CONGRATS to you!

Jill said...

Oh my! Sorry I took so long in getting over here. Thank you so much for the award :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...