About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Guest Posting and New Food Friday #7!

First off, I am guest posting over at T-Shirt Diaries for Stashbusting September. Check it out to see how to make cute homemade Christmas Ornaments out of your stash! Plus Robin has great projects listed all month long to help you get rid of your stash!







Second, it is New Food Friday. This week isn't anything too groundbreaking- but it sure was easy, and good!!


I don't usually cook a lot of hamburger but we had some leftover from a BBQ last weekend and also had some left over buns. So the easiest thing that came to my mind was Sloppy Joe's. I had never made them before, so I looked up a recipe.


I modified this recipe at AllRecipes.com. The main modification I made was to add a whole onion and a whole pepper. It was a very quick, very yummy recipe!

Sloppy Joe's
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 chopped onion
1 chopped green pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp prepared mustard
3/4 cup ketchup
3 tsp brown sugar
salt and pepper to taste

Saute green pepper and onions until tender.


Brown hamburger.
Drain liquids.


Add all seasonings and let simmer 15-30 minutes.
Enjoy!

 Signature 2

1 comment:

S said...

I loved the ornament tutorial! I'm definitely going to add this to my Fall Craft queue. Thanks also for the Sloppy Joe recipe--looks pretty yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...