About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Photo Challenge Week #8- Black and White

So I missed last week's challenge- What I Wore Today- But this week's challenge I did!
The theme is black and white. I was messing around with my nephew and I came up with this shot. On one hand I like it in color because he has the most beautiful blue eyes, but I really like it in black and white too!  

I like the blur in the background and you can see the reflection in his eye! Love him so much!!

It's not too late to join in the fun. Linking Up at A Step in the Journey!

And a big thank you to A Step in the Journey for featuring my Game Day Dress in her Fabulous Blogland Finds Friday!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Signature 2

5 comments:

Little City Farm said...

Oh wow, you did a great job. I like the out-of-focus background too and he has beautiful eyes. Or eye I guess. :)

Ricki said...

Great photo!

Jeanna said...

I love little boy's eyelashes... They seem to be so long and thick. Wish mine were like that. Great photo.

Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.blogspot.com

Rosa B. said...

Oh! I love it! :) Very nice capture!

Kei said...

Oooh I love the big close up style! It's very captivating and striking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...