About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Perfect Fall Weekend!

I had about the perfect fall weekend- craft fair, decorating the house and planting fall flowers!!


Saturday was the craft fair that I go to every year with my Mother in Law. I got some fall decorations for the house and I my mother in law bought a beautiful star for the front porch. I would show you the whole porch but I am waiting for a few more projects to be finished first.


This star came from an antique store that had a little shop set up down the street from the craft fair- I LOVE IT! It is amazing how one piece of decoration on the side of the house can make such a difference!



These fall decorations I felt a little bad about buying- just because I knew I could make them myself- but I don't really have time to and I wanted to do a little more decorating this fall- I think they are so cute!



Across from the craft fair I found a small little antique store where I found this sweet old lamp. I had been looking for a lamp to put by my dresser in the bedroom.  I love it- I do have to replace the wiring, find a shade for it and repaint it, but it should be beautiful!



Then today we went and got some beautiful mums- I love the beautiful colors and it makes it feel like fall on my porch!!

In other news I went running tonight for the first time in months- it was tough but I am glad that I did it!

Linking to Thrifty Treasures at Southern Hospitality!

Thanks for stopping by and have a good day!!

Signature 2

4 comments:

Home on the Range Exchange said...

Was this in Hillsboro? If so, I was there.

Glenda @ Magnolia Bend Drive said...

Hi, I like your lamp, and your flowers all looks so pretty. Bring on the fall colors!

Lynn said...

Your fall touches for your home look wonderful! The lamp was a really unique find.
Love all those mums! I just went out and got some myself.

Siobhán said...

Oh, what fun decorations! I miss the autumnal craft fairs--they don't do them in my part of Ireland.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...