About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Linky Followers- I love it!

Hi Everyone! I hope your Sunday morning is going well so far.
I had been trying to ignore this for a while, but I know many of us bloggers have been feeling apprehensive about losing Google Friend Connect next month. Google wants everyone to Google+ in lieu of GFC. I don't personally have a Google+ account and am leery about making one.



 There is also another new/additional option to consider... it's called Linky Followers. Brent Riggs is the guy behind the Linky parties. Here's how Linky Followers works:
  • People visit your blog and like it... they want to "follow" you.
  • They "follow" your blog by adding themselves to your Linky Followers widget that is displayed on your blog.
  • They can then use their own Linky Followers account to see when you've posted something and click a link to come back to your blog to read the post.
  • The person who has followed you, can follow other blogs. They can organize and monitor those blogs from their Linky Followers Dashboard.

(from linkyfollowers.com)

    I think this is a great way to organize my followers and to be able to connect with blogs I love that don't have the GFC anymore.



    I would love it if you followed along if you join Linky Followers.

    Have a great day and a great week!!

    Signature 2

    4 comments:

    Paula@SweetPea said...

    I am now following you with the new linky follower. I've got it on my blog, too, if you want to follow me back.

    Kei said...

    Following you on linky followers :) I'm not keen on making a Google+ account either! (I have too many accounts everywhere as it is, lol)

    Unknown said...

    I now a Linky Follower, and I've added it to my new vintage craft blog, if you'd like to follow. Threadsinthenest.blogspot.com

    Anonymous said...

    I am your newest linky follower! Thanks for the post- I have read some conflicting info at different places, and your post has made the most sense. I added it to my blog too.. so come on over :)

    Michala
    thehallyhousehold.blogspot.com

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...