About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Forest Friends Cartoon Cut Outs


This past few weeks I have been trying to spruce my office up at work. I work at a WIC (Women, Infants and Children) office. As you can imagine the budget for artwork isn't huge! So I had to get creative and make some pretty decorations for my room. I just love these little forest creatures!

For a tutorial on how to make these Cut Outs from clip art click here. I used construction paper and scrapbooking paper on all of them. I used contact paper to cover them before I hung them on the wall.

I think this would work as a fun way to decorate a kids room temporarily!










 I think the moose may be my favorite!


Sorry about the camera phone pic- I forgot my camera that day!
I will be sharing with some of these parties!
Thanks for stopping by!

Signature 2

10 comments:

Meeha Meeha said...

These are the cutest friends :))) visiting over from Pinkapotamus...

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

These are adorable little creatures

Unknown said...

too cute! I like that you covered them with contact paper. Definetly want to try to make some for my kids rooms.

www.newlifeovernight.blogspot.com

EmilyJean @ citystitchin.blogspot.com said...

Super cute! Those would make great embroidery patterns, too!
Your newest follower from citystitchin.blogspot.com

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

These are so cute! I bet they look great on the walls!
Join me at Linky Party Tuesday

Simply Tasheena said...

These are too cute! I would love for you to link up at my Linky Party via: www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

PS: I am your newest Linky Follower!

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Aww..these are cute! I can't pick out my favorite! So glad that you shared it at Things I've Done Thursday!!

Melanie
www.bearrabbitbear.com
P.S. I launched a great CD giveaway today if you're interested!! http://www.bearrabbitbear.com/2012/03/ummcan-i-get-zumba-dvd-to-this-review.html :)

Karen at Bargain-ista.com said...

These are so incredibly cute! They would be great character in a children's book! I love the fox the most but that little birdie is a close second...

Lauryn Ashli said...

oh gosh!! i love these little guys. i can't get over them :) my preschool kiddos would love them too! i would love for you to add this to my new link party… spreading the love. please go check it out if you are interested! there’s a great scarf giveaway going on there as well!
http://lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com/search/label/spread%20the%20love%20link%20party
{love} lauryn @ love notes by lauryn

Carrie said...

How fun and cute!! Thank you so much for sharing at Sharing Saturday!! Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...