About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today has been rough- seems like it would be a good day to step back and reflect on a few things I am thankful for.

1. I am thankful for my loving husband. I know that without him my life would not be nearly as joyful as it is.

2. I am thankful for family. That is me with my two older sisters and my older brother. I am the baby in this picture!


3. Thankful for Nephews!


4. Thankful for my Neice.
5. Thankful for my puppies!!


6.Thankful for my job. Not only do I get to talk about food all day but I get to help people eat better and feed their children better. And I get to help support breastfeeding moms. Doesn't get much better than that!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Amazing how stopping and counting your blessings makes every day better!

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

...just finding you now. What a great post! ; ) I like your blog VERY much.
~Monika
in Saskatoon

Beth said...

What wonderful blessings! So nice to see you support WIC and breastfeeding! I breastfed my first, but had such difficulty with her that I gave up too easily with 2nd and 3rd. I found nurses and lactation consultants to either be TOO laid back or TOO pushy. Wish I would have tried longer! Makes me want to have one more so I can try again:)!

Beth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...