About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer Sampler Block #4




Swim, Bike, Quilt

I finished block #4 for the Summer Sampler Series. It is called Flower Garden Path. It is a beautiful square and I loved how it turned out, but it was very time consuming. I got off a little bit in the middle on the right side, but for the most part I am really happy with how this square turned out. For the tutorial go here to Swim, Bike, Quilt.




Here are all 4 of my squares so far. I like them together. I haven't looked too closely at block 5 but I did see that I will have to pick out another color to add to it- luckily I found 2 patches of fabric that will work from my stash!

I have some exciting news coming on Friday!

Thanks for stopping by!

Signature 2

3 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

The block looks great Zoe...I really like your colours

Kellie said...

Bravo! So many pieces in this square... you did great!

Donene said...

Your blocks are beautiful! Love the colors. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...