Tonight I finished my first hexagon for the Hexalong. I have most of my templates cut out and I picked out some of the fabrics I will use. I made a rule for myself that if I was going to be doing these challenges I had to use fabric from my stash and not go and buy new fabrics. I am not sure how well I like the fabrics I picked for this block, but we will have to see as the other hexagons come together. I will probably raid my mother's stash sometime soon to see what I can add on!
I was surprised at how easy the English Paper Piecing technique was. I am eager to try more of these blocks but I am so tired!!
Thanks for stopping by,