About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Elephant Embroidery for Baby Shower

My friend from high school is having a baby girl this August. She is decorating her nursery with an elephant/vintage circus theme- the bedding they picked out is so gorgeous.

When I was thinking of what I would like to make her I knew it was going to be something with elephants, but when I stumbled upon this sweet free pattern at So September I knew that I had to do it. I love the details, the shape and the whimsy of the pattern and I love how it turned out.

I used a 28 count blush linen for this project- If I had been in less of a hurry while picking out the fabric I probably would have found something a little more pink and a tighter weave fabric. It would have made getting all of the shape of the curly details a little easier. But I am very happy with how it turned out- especially the buttons- too cute!



I'm Linked Up at:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...