About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Late 4th of July Post

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July holiday last weekend- we had a blast, but this week was very hard to get back to the daily grind!! Here are a few highlights of the weekend.

Marley was being a stinker and did NOT want to take pictures with the shorts and bow I made her, so here are a few of the best ones that I managed to get- sorry about the blur :).



Here is a view from the back to see how they fit her- they were pretty tight so next attempt will be a little bigger! And she loved the shorts so much that she had not one, but two accidents in them, oh the potty training days!


Went swimming with my nephew Eli- I happened to get a wasp sting at the pool this day which swelled up a whole lot- who knew I was allergic to wasp stings?


At my Aunt's house my sister, my cousin's daughter and I decided to make some hair clips- we got creative and made quite a few- it was fun to see all the variety of colors! We let the little cousins wear them the next day and take them home.


Me with my 4th of July hair clip.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend. I am excited for my next post- after the baby shower this weekend!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Happy belated fourth!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...