About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bibs (actually Baprons) for Baby Shower

There are so many awesome tutorials out there that I can not wait to try. The hard part is figuring out which ones to do first. Having a baby shower to go to can help bump some up to the top of the list. Craftiness is Not Optional has a great tutorial for Baprons- these cute bibs that baby's arms can go in.

I used oilcloth that I got from Oilcloth Addict on Etsy- I wasn't sure how much I would need so I bought four fat quarters- Aqua Cherries, Pink Strawberries, Pink Gingham and Red Dots. I have a bunch left over and I think I am going to make myself a new lunchbox with it.

The tutorial was wonderful- very specific and it was a VERY easy project. I did us premade bias tape so that was a little easier than making my own, but either way it would be easy.




4 comments:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

they are adorable! I am loving those cherries especially. :D

Jess`

Kellie said...

So cute and how practical... never used oil cloth but what a GREAT idea! Bravo!

Beth said...

Wow! You're talented. And thanks for stopping by my blog today...comments are the best!:)

Lillie said...

What a great idea to use oil cloth. You've finished this and the elephant baby gift beautifully.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...