About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

From Zoe's Kitchen- White Chicken Chili

I hope the holiday season is going well for you all with not too much stress!

I have got most of my Christmas shopping done- just a few more presents to get and a few more to make!



Here is a quick, yummy recipe to serve up on these cold December nights. I love this recipe- very hearty and nutritious at the same time. I don't remember exactly where I first got this recipe but I have altered it several times to add some more vegetables.

White Chicken Chili-
Olive oil
1 lb chopped boneless skinless chicken breast
14 baby carrots, chopped into coins
2 stalks celery, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 can chopped green chilies
4 cans Navy beans, drained and rinsed
2 tsp cumin
salt and pepper to taste

Cook chicken in the oil over medium heat

Add carrot slices, celery, onion and saute until soft.

Add green chilies, beans and seasonings- heat through.


Serve with grated cheese and enjoy!!!


Linking up with some of these parties!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

Signature 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I'll have to try it soon.

Sarah Gill said...

This is awesome! I enjoyed it all week and it just got better!
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...