About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We have a WINNER!! And I have a new haircut

So I got my hair cut tonight- I absolutely love it!! I was looking through my computer files to find a before picture and the only picture I have of me with my hair down was clear back in JULY- if that wasn't a sign I need to get my hair cut I don't know what is!



AFTER- With my Penny Dog!




AFTER- side view


BEFORE with LONG HAIR (self portrait from the photography challenge!!)

It is so much shorter and feels very light and fun- I am hoping I will be able to style it good though- always makes me a bit nervous!


So what do you think? Good change- or I chopped off all my pretty hair? :)



It is also time to announce the winner of the Thanksgiving Giveaway- 

And the Winner is:

Comment Number 12-

AussieStar- You are so generous to give away some things just in time for Chrissy. :) Being from the southern hemisphere, we don't have the snowy Xmas. Instead we usually have a very hot one. Have a wonderful time with yours over Xmas. :)
Aussie Star


I will be in contact with you to have you pick your prize!


Signature 2

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Very upbeat style! Like it... and your little Penny!

Lynn said...

I love the new look!

Melanie said...

I think it looks very cute!

Home on the Range Exchange said...

I really like the new do!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

lovely hairdo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...