About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday 10- 10 Amazing Thanksgiving Recipes

Do you know what you are taking to Thanksgiving Dinner this year?? Luckily I don't have to host so I only have to pick out 2-3 recipes to take, but I will let you in on a secret- I haven't decided yet!!

This year all of my usual planning ahead traits seem to have taken a nap, so I am flying by the seat of my pants! I am sure I will decide soon!

In the meantime, here are 10 great recipes I have gathered from blogland to help speed my decision along! Hope you find them useful!!

Appetizers


1. Healthy Buffalo Chicken Rolls at Can You Stay for Dinner?
These look amazing- may want to try them just at home first :)


2. Turkey Cheese Ball at Gluesticks
How cute and clever is this, plus yummy!

Main Course

3. Roasted Green Beans With Shallots and Garlic at A Little Bit Crunchy a Little Bit Rock and Roll
A mix up from the usual green beans.


4.Tomato Basil Soup For a Crowd at Tales of A Trophy Wife 
I LOVE tomato basil soup- this sounds so good!


5.Butternut Squash Casserole at Let's Try These
This looks like a great way to incorporate harvest vegetables into dinner, yumm!

6.Asiago Garlic Rolls at Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
MMMM Garlic Cheese Bread- enough said.

Desserts

7. Two Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins at Scout's Stitches
These are great if you have to prepare something in a hurry, mix it together and you have some yummy muffins!

8. Owl Cupcakes at Simple Girl
Owls are so cute!! Love their little beaks


9. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Caramel Corn at A Pumpkin and A Princess
Wow, this looks simply amazing and a great treat to SHARE at a family get together!

10. Whole Wheat Pie Crust at Feeding Nine on a dime


I have been looking for a simple Whole Wheat Pie Crust forever!
I will be linking up with Under The Table and Dreaming.
Thanks for stopping by!!

Signature 2

10 comments:

Kellie said...

Great ideas! love the cupcake owls!

Mama J said...

What a great collection of recipes! Thanks for linking mine up! :)

Kristen said...

Thanks for featuring my rolls. You have a great line up here. Makes me kind of wish that I could wiggle my nose and have all of that food magically appear on my table!!

Rachel @ Simple Girl said...

Hi Zoe! Thanks so much for featuring my Owl Cupcakes! So many great ideas!

Rachel

monicutte said...

OMG Now I am hungry!!
Thanks for all those ideas!

I just find your blog!! It is cute!

xoxo

malia said...

Hi Zoe, What a fun blog! I'm your newest follower. xo Malia
www.yesterdayontuesday.com

Michael said...

Really all these Thanksgiving recipes were amazing, fantastic. Especially that buffalo chicken rolls, pumpkin muffins were super i used to prepare these recipes for my kids they liked very much. One more things was Thanksgiving android app also providing more varieties in thanksgiving dinner recipes too. Use this app also and enjoy this season.

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

Those buffalo chicken rolls look delicious. and I love the turkey. Thank you for sharing. Hope to see you at DIY Home Sweet Home. I'm also your newest follower. Cute blog.
Jamie
http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/
P.S. I have a linky every Monday. Would love you to stop by and link up.

Crystal said...

Thanks for featuring my caramel popcorn! All of the recipes look so yummy.

printed clothing said...

Your all recipes are amazing and all looks are very fantastic. But in all recepies i like most Owl Cupcakes and Two Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins and Peanut Butter and Chocolate Caramel Corn these three things are my favorite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...