Do you know what you are taking to Thanksgiving Dinner this year?? Luckily I don't have to host so I only have to pick out 2-3 recipes to take, but I will let you in on a secret- I haven't decided yet!!
This year all of my usual planning ahead traits seem to have taken a nap, so I am flying by the seat of my pants! I am sure I will decide soon!
In the meantime, here are 10 great recipes I have gathered from blogland to help speed my decision along! Hope you find them useful!!
1. Healthy Buffalo Chicken Rolls at Can You Stay for Dinner?
These look amazing- may want to try them just at home first :)
2. Turkey Cheese Ball at Gluesticks
How cute and clever is this, plus yummy!
3. Roasted Green Beans With Shallots and Garlic at A Little Bit Crunchy a Little Bit Rock and Roll
A mix up from the usual green beans.
4.Tomato Basil Soup For a Crowd at Tales of A Trophy Wife
I LOVE tomato basil soup- this sounds so good!
5.Butternut Squash Casserole at Let's Try These
This looks like a great way to incorporate harvest vegetables into dinner, yumm!
6.Asiago Garlic Rolls at Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
MMMM Garlic Cheese Bread- enough said.
7. Two Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins at Scout's Stitches
These are great if you have to prepare something in a hurry, mix it together and you have some yummy muffins!
8. Owl Cupcakes at Simple Girl
Owls are so cute!! Love their little beaks
9. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Caramel Corn at A Pumpkin and A Princess
Wow, this looks simply amazing and a great treat to SHARE at a family get together!
10. Whole Wheat Pie Crust at Feeding Nine on a dime
I have been looking for a simple Whole Wheat Pie Crust forever!
I will be linking up with Under The Table and Dreaming.
Thanks for stopping by!!