About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Andes Creme de Menthe Chunk Cookies

It's time for another addition of New Food Friday! I decided to try out a new cookie recipe for holiday baking this year. This recipe was sooo good! I took some as a gift to my friend and she went out the next day and made them for her family get together.


Andes Creme de Menthe Chunk Cookies-
1/2 cup salted butter- softened
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 cup white granulated sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 eggs
1 package (10 oz) Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Chips
2 2/3 cups sifted all purpose flour

Blend butter, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla and eggs until mixed.

Stir in Andes Baking Chips and then flour.

Chill approximately one hour in refridgerator.

Measure out approximately 1 oz of dough, form ball and slightly flatten.

Bake on non-stick baking pan at 350 degrees F for about 8-10 minutes.


Cool on pans for two minutes before removing.

Makes about 4 dozen cookies.

If you have a New Year's Party to go to this would be an excellent recipe to take and share!

Linking with some of these parties!

Thanks for stopping by!

Signature 2

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Yum! Just made these!

Winnie said...

Delicious looking cookies
I'd love to eat a few right now :)

Janel from NellieBellie said...

Andes and cookies smooshed together...love!

Lauren said...

I wish it wasn't my bedtime otherwise I'd make them right now...hmm...so tempted to stay up late! There's always tomorrow. They sound so good!

I'd love for you to link up and share:
http://tutusandteaparties.blogspot.com/2011/12/pinteresting-link-party-week-twenty.html

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Yum, I love Andes mints. I bet these cookies taste awesome. I'd love for you to join my linky party, Crazy Sweet Tuesday, sometime!

sue @ cakeballs, cookies and more said...

oh they look so good, I love mint and chocolate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...