About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas to All!!!



I am posting today to wish all of my readers a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I hope that all of you are able to spend time with the ones you love this holiday season.


I have been slacking on my blog posts for this month- too many presents being made, cookies being baked and spending quality time with friends. I will be back at the beginning of the New Year with some great project and recipe posts!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great holiday!!

(Christmas Card designed in Picnik and pictures taken by my friend Christalina at Christalina Photography)

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Just too sweet! Merry Christmas to you!!

Lynn said...

Great pics!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

The Harmison Family said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!
Love you!!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Merry Christmas! Those dogs are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures! The dogs are handsome, you are gorgeous and Bret doesn't look too bad either.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...