About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Almost finished


This is a pic of the May month from Erica Michaels. I actually have it finished with the doggie button sewed on, I just don't want to take a pic right now. I really like the way this turned out with the flowers and everything. Now I just have to sew it into a little pillow, and just in the nic of time too.
This week has flown, actually this whole month has flown. I did start on a new project (a kinda bigger one!) this week. I started on hunting companions for my husband. He wants me to change the white dog in the middle to look like Scout, which hopefully won't be too hard!


Well I hope anyone reading this has a great weekend and gets some good stitching done!

2 comments:

Kajsa said...

Cute WIP, can't wait to see that finished picture.

Lillie said...

Lovely finished.
Happy weekend to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...