Wow! I cannot beleive that it is May already. Time is flying by and I have been busy!
Heres a review of last months goals and how I did.
Goals for April stitching
1. Finish stitching and finishing off May and July for calendar.- Got May done and finished off. It is hanging in my office right now. I like it a lot and was glad that I found a little button that looked like Scout!! The fabric it is on is on the back of the little pillow.
2. Work on Vegetable Wreath- Made some good progress. I posted this mid-month.
3. Get English Pointer pattern- Started on Hunting companions and plan to make the middle yellow lab into Scout. I have worked on this a small amount, but will probably put it on hold for awhile.
4. Work on Mirabilia angel (possibly finish it ??)- Nope, but maybe this month!
Goals for May:
1. Finish July Erica Michaels cross stitch.
2. Work on Mirabilia Angel (maybe finish it)
3. Work on Mirabilia Under the Friendship Tree
4. Work on Honeymoon Scrapbook (not stitching, but a project I need to finish!)