About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Progress on my Veggie Wreath.


Vegetable Wreath progress Feb 2010


Vegetable Wreath progress Feb 2011

I have been working on my vegetable wreath WIP for the past couple weeks. Last time I worked on it was about a year ago (Feb. 14th 2010). I got a big patch of lettuce done and also a mushroom. Don't know if I will keep working on it now- haven't planned that far ahead. Here are some pics of the progress- doesn't look like much, but its coming together!
Well, back to the basketball game- go Wildcats!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

It's a great design and looks wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...