About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mini Ruffle Curtain



One of the things I love about our new house is the door that leads from the master bedroom to the deck. It is so pleasant to be able to step out in the mornings and sit on the porch swing.

But there was a slight problem- a window in the door that is not frosted. It has been very creepy to think anyone can just see in when it is dark. So I made a mini- ruffled curtain for the window.

I found a sample panel at Menard's that was very long and skinny, but wide enough for the little window. It was only $2! What a steal. It is a chocolate suedish material and I love the way it looks.

I followed the tutorial I found here at A boy, a girl, and a pug. Then I miniaturized it to fit the dimensions I needed. Love having it and love not worrying about walking from the bathroom to my closet after a shower anymore!



Linked Up Here
enter>

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Bravo! Practical "home" projects are so rewarding... cuz you see them everyday!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Oh i love it! So cute! Thanks for sharing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...