Review of last month's goals:
Goals for February-
1. Quilt 20 squares on the quilt.- Did better than that!! Got about 61 squares done this month- at this rate I may be done well before December! Total complete-93 out of 320 blocks - 29% done!!
2. Work on Hunting Companions- umm no, didn't get to this yet- boo
3. Finish December pattern from Erica Michael's- Nope
I did work on my Vegetable Wreath as I updated mid-month.
Stitching has been going slow- but here are my goals for March:
1.Quilt 30 squares
2. Finish Hunting Companions- this is my husband's goal for me, as the piece is for him.
3. Keep training for triathlon- not a craft goal but has to be done :)
Happy Stitching and I hope to have more updates to post this month!!