Sunday, January 31, 2010
Finished the potholder!!
I did end up finishing the potholder this weekend. I like it a lot and it is hanging in my kitchen. It was a quick and easy stitch once I got the right floss :). I also did a little stitching on the quilt tonight. It has been a long day though- we went pheasant hunting this morning and walked a long way!
I didn't specifically make any goals for January, just year long goals, so I will just update on what I got done this month.
1.Finished Marley's birthday outfit
3. Got caught up through Christmas on scrapbooking.
4. Worked on quilting- so my goal for 50 squares a month may be a little too ambitious. I did 17 this month and now squares are 10% done! 32 out of/320 squares completed.
Goals for February-
1. Quilt 20 squares on the quilt.
2. Work on Hunting Companions
3. Finish December pattern from Erica Michael's
Hope everyones February is full of stitching and finishes!