About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Another Finish- January Calendar


I have had a great weekend. I got to spend a lot of time with my husband, got to catch up with old friends, make some new friends and even finish a cross stitch project. This is the January calendar from Erica Michaels. This is my last project from this calendar. Once I get the Dec. and Jan. sewed and stuffed I want to take a picture of them all together. I have picked out the fabrics for the backs, just don't have the energy to get them done tonight!

Well, back to work tomorrow but hopefully I will get some crafting in on the evenings this week. Happy stitching/quilting/crafting to all!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Love your January finish! I can't wait to see it all finished.

Lillie said...

I loved your blog header. So cute!
Congrads on finishing January.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...