Well, I haven't posted much this month, but here goes the goal review.
1. Get quilt all pieced together and ready to be quilted.- Didn't get even close- I had to put this away because we had company and didn't want this all over the table. Hopeful to catch up on this in a couple months :).
2. Get caught up on scrapbooking.- Not entirely, but I have been working on it this weekend and have gotten closer to being caught up.
3. Work on Vegetable Wreath cross stitch- Nope
4. Get baby birth announcement picked out and purchased.- Got it in the mail a couple weeks ago. I have been working on this and have made some good progress.
1. Work on Birth announcement.
2. Work on Scrapbooking.
3. Start a Christmas ornament.
This month is an exciting one. Fall starts, Scout's birthday and Bret's birthday.
For Scout's birthday I found a puppy cake recipe that I will make for her. I am super excited about this.