About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today was a looong day at work. I got in at 7 and left at 5:30- not counting my 2 hr commute, so I am just a little tired. I had intended to stitch this entire evening while my hubby is out of town, but I went to my sister's house to have dinner, watch the office and let our doggies play together. So now I am at home and my little baby is snoring next to me, and I am going to do 30 minutes of stitching before bed time. I have made good progress on Mirabilia's under the friendship tree and I want to post some progress pics this weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...