About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Scout's Sweet Sunday #4 and Features!!

Hello Friends! I am so glad you have decided to stop by today!

This will be my fourth week hosting a linky party and I think my favorite part about it for the first 3 was visiting all the links and picking features. You guys are all too awesome!

I am sad to announce- this will be my last linky party!! I thought I would try it out, but this just isn't really my thing- I love seeing the projects every week, but there are so many places to link up I just don't want to be another one out there overwhelming bloggers!

I will do features this week on my Facebook Page and next Sunday!

Look at that planter- so beautiful and so rustic!

Curtain rods are hard for me to spend a lot of money on- but they cost so much! Go see how to make your own (and see how to make the beautiful stenciled curtains).

This garland is beautiful. And it is made from all paper- so not too expensive!

This rainbow party is just too cute! I think my favorite is the fruit kabobs!

If you want to pin any of these pictures please go to the original source to give the owner credit!

I also featured a few projects on my Facebook Page- go see if you were one!!

If you were featured grab a button and show it off!

Scout's Stitches Featured Button


Now on to the Party!!!!

There are no rules about what you can post, but I would Love it if you followed me on GFC, Linky Followers or Facebook.

Please visit at least one other link and spread some comment love!

By linking up you are giving me the right to feature your photo.





5 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

All great features! Love that chicken feeder/planter! Thank you for hosting!

Julie E said...

Morning Zoe! That rainbow party is so cool. I hope you've been having a good March. :)

Paula@SweetPea said...

Thanks for hosting. I can imagine that hosting is a lot more work than one would imagine.

Hope you enjoy your Sunday.

From G2B said...

Yay! Thanks so much for sharing my curtain rod tutorial with your readers! I'm so glad you liked it!
xo Becca

Snowflakes & Dragonflies said...

Thanks so much for sharing my Chicken Planter Feeder with all of your readers! Have a super week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...