About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sew-vivor Finalists were Announced Today!

Well, I didn't make the Sew-vivor Top 10. I was really hoping to make it into the competition. 

I did get an honorable mention though. Check it out here.

 

I am still looking forward to the competition- all of the Top 10 projects were a-mazing!!
And there is always next season!

Have a great evening!
  Signature 2

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You were in there with some pretty awesome projects in the Sew-vivor contest. Proud of you for getting and honorable mention!

Sarah said...

You were in there with some pretty awesome projects in the Sew-vivor contest. Proud of you for getting and honorable mention!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...