About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

From Zoe's Kitchen- Meatless Monday Edition- Green Rice

This is a recipe that my mother made up and I have been making it as long as I can remember. It is one of the easiest and most delicious recipes in my kitchen!! Even my husband (who doesn't like meatless meals) says this is a good one.


Green Rice-
4 cups cooked brown rice
1 cup milk
2 eggs
1 onion, chopped
1 bag frozen broccolli
2 cups grated cheese (I used mozzarella)
soy sauce

Mix it all together except soy sauce and put in greased 8 1/2" X 13" pan. Sprinkle with soy sauce.


Cook in 350 degree oven for 50 minutes, until brown on top.


I usually make my casserole the night before and just have it ready in the fridge to be cooked the next day.

So yummy!!

Linking Up:



Cast Party Wednesday




The Girl CreativeNap-Time Creations





Jam Hands



Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!
































Thanks for stopping by!
Signature 2

5 comments:

Home on the Range Exchange said...

Sounds easy and yummy. I will be making this soon.

Kellie said...

Sounds good... by the way, I have made those granola bars and they are a real hit at our house!! This time I added craisins and some mini chocolate chips! The kids LOVE 'em!

extreme personal measures said...

This looks so good! I want to make this one!


Stop by and link up at What’s Cooking Wednesday!

http://www.extremepersonalmeasures.com/2011/08/whats-your-favorite-cookbook.html

Paula@SweetPea said...

You're the link before me on Tatertots and Jello, so I thought I'd come by to check out your recipe. I'm a teacher and this will be a perfect weeknight dinner during a busy week. It also is the exact kind of meal that I adore.

Amy said...

This is such a satisfying and healthful dish. My family loves rice and I gotta give this a try soon.

My blog turns 1 today and I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog as a way to say thank you for your supports in the past year. Please come over to check it out if you're interested. http://utry.it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...