Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

What I Have Been Up To








What have I been up to..... We have been taking a lot of nature walks lately. Lots of soul searching.  I am at a point in my life where I know I need to be doing something more than taking care of the kids and house but I am not sure where my path will take me.  Fall has been lovely here and I am feeling really blessed to have such a beautiful pond in my backyard!

The kids have really been loving our daily walks and I have been letting them get out of the stroller and explore. Finding bugs, plants and sticks keeps them busy and excited.

I have been working on lots of projects too, just most are for Christmas and I don't want to share them yet :)

Hope the fall finds all of you doing well. Take Care.

Zoe

1 comment:

Linda Hageman said...

It was good hearing from you. Love the pictures!
Sometimes it is hard knowing what to do with your life. You have so many talents that I am sure something will come up that you want to spend time on. In the meantime, enjoy those kids and making your crafts. I'll look forward to seeing them after Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...