Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Monday, August 3, 2015

Menu Monday

In an effort to save money and eat healthier I have got back to my basics- meal planning!!


Planned Menu for the past week:

Monday- Taco Salad

Wednesday- Grilled Chicken and Garden Veggies

Thursday- BLT's

Friday- Homemade Pizza (on the grill)

Weekend- Tuna Patties

And here is what actually happened- because, you know, life happens....

Monday- Taco Salad went as planned

Tuesday- Little Man was diagnosed with hand foot and mouth- spent the whole day taking him to the Dr. and comforting him.... so used the leftover beans, onions and peppers to make Quesadillas

Wednesday- Chicken Fried Rice

Thursday- Grilled Chicken, Black Bean Dip and Baked Potatoes

Friday- BLT's

Weekend- Tuna Rice Patties (I made a new recipe!), Smoked Pork Loin

Reflections

I am pretty pleased with how the week went with our meals. I only ate one meal out over the past week, which is a huge money saver. I saved enough money from my eating out budget to get tons of clothes for my little ones at garage sales on Saturday morning!

On to the next week of menu planning!

Thanks for Reading,
Zoe


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...