Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Friday, March 6, 2015

Owl Themed First Birthday Party



For the twins' first birthday I chose an owl theme. It was a lot of work, but so fun to put together.  I just wanted to share some of the things that I made!

I want to invite you all to read my new blog- www.simpleessentialwellness.com

It was a beautiful day to celebrate these beautiful babies!


My sister made my invitations!




My Mom made this awesome fruit owl. This was her inspiration pic.


Birthday Banners!


I made these cakes for them! I used the tutorial found on Joyfully Home



They were a lot of work, but so so cute!!


Celebrating Baby Boy's First year!


Celebrating Baby Girl's First year!


First Birthday Cupcakes


Nom nom nom


We love cupcakes!

I will be linking at these parties!!

Thanks for Reading!
Zoe

1 comment:

My Bored Toddler said...

What a gorgeous theme! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...